This series of workshops is specifically for administrators, leaders, officials and coordinators of sporting, cultural or social clubs.
It will help develop a better understanding of the responsibilities and roles of volunteers in voluntary and community organisations.
Sessions can include:
- Funding and sponsorship – practical knowledge to gain and maintain funding and sponsorship for your club.
- Volunteering – how to recruit and retain your volunteers, support them, and prevent burnout.
- Club planning – governance versus day-to-day operations plus planning for projects and working with others.
- Club support – understand the roles of each volunteer in the organization eg., secretary, treasurer, chairperson.
- Leadership and delegation – look at your own style of leadership, and identify what leadership tasks to delegate and how to do it
- Personal effectiveness – communicate, run meetings, write reports and handle administration more productively
- Smart marketing – develop a marketing plan for your organization
- Motivation and team building – get the best out of your team and work effectively alongside them
Contact us today to find out more about this programme!
Kath Dobson - Sport Programme Coordinator
Ph: 021-149-2027 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org